Cold sores can occur on your lips as well as in their surroundings as well, and they commonly referred to as fever blisters by most of the people. Besides, these cold sores can be painful and irritating. In most of the cases these cold sores on lips generally last for about 2 to 3 weeks. But, using CBD lip balms, you can get rid of them within 6 to 7 days.
What causes cold sores on lips?
These cold sores are caused because of the HSV-1 virus. Certain other conditions can also trigger cold sores. Have a look below to know what they are!
- Dental Surgery
As the cold sores can spread throughout your lips, you should avoid touching them with your finger. Studies also say that your skin exposure to sun can cause cold sores. Remember, the skin on your lips is very sensitive, and it is extremely important to protect them from the UV rays. Just like the way you use sunscreen on your facial skin, it is necessary to use the sunscreen on your lips as well to avoid this kind of problems. But, you should not use the regular sunscreen lotions on your lips. You have to actually choose the sunscreen lotions which you can use on your lips. You can also get few lip balms with SPF 15. One of the most trusted lip balms brand in online is Allueur. Some of their CBD lip balm benefits include
- Provides great nourishment to your lips.
- Reduces dryness on your lips.
- No more chapped lips with CBD lip balms.
What are the symptoms of cold sores?
The following are the symptoms of cold sores which you many people are not aware of.
- Lip swelling
- Swollen glands
- Head ache
- Mouth pain
Natural ways to get rid of cold sores
The following are some natural ways to get rid of your cold sores. However, you cannot expect quick results using these ways. In fact, the following ways may take some time to show the results on your lips, whereas the CBD lip balms shows the results instantly.
- Aloe Gel: Aloe gel is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, it can provide a soothing effect on your lips. Hence, applying aloe gel on your lips can be beneficial to you if you have cold sores. Do this every day to get rid of your cold sores.
- Apply Ice: These cold sores can create a burning sensation on your lips. Believe me this burning sensation can be extremely painful. Hence, apply ice on the affected area daily to reduce the burning sensation up to certain extent. Applying ice on the affected area can also reduce the severity of the problem.
- Avoid taking stress: As stress can cause cold sores, you should avoid taking too much stress. In fact, stay away from all the things which cause stress in your life. Spend at least 20 to 30mins daily doing meditation or any exercise to get rid of your stress.
Why late! Buy your favorite CBD lip balm now to maintain your lips well!